- RS232 to USB adapter cable with DB9 serial connector lets you connect RS232 devices to your computer’s USB port.
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps—double the speed of a built-in serial port
- Automatically reassigns COM values to each port to avoid additional configuration
- USB-powered, so no bulky or obtrusive external power supply is required. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux-works with most computers.
- Double shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
Tripp Lite FTDI USB to Serial RS-232 Adapter Cable w/ COM Retention M/M 5ft (U209-005-COM) @ $18.90